comp.programming

About my Parallel archiver...

Ramine

9/15/2014 9:11:00 PM

Hello,

I want to clear something about my invention that is called
Parallel archiver here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/paralle...

As you have noticed i have documented the interface to easy
the job for you, and the interface is very easy to use, just
try it and you will notice it, but i have forgot to document
something, cause as you have noticed i have said that my Parallel
archiver is "Fault tolerant" to power failures etc.. , so i have to
explain what i mean by this: let say you are compressing a very big
archive that takes much more time, and you suddenly have had a power
failure or an out of memory exeception, my parallel archiver will
then be Fault tolerant cause you have not to compress again
the archive from the start, you have only to run again
the compression process and my parallel archiver will
repair the archive at the first step by telling you that
there is a: "Problem loading the index of the archive...", and after
that you have to in the second step to run a second time the compression
prcocess of your archive and this time the archive will have been
repaired for you automaticly by my Parallel archiver.

I have giving you an example of how my Parallel archiver is Fault
tolerant, please follow the same procedure when the archive is damaged
in other situations...

That's all,

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.