comp.programming.threads

Parallel Dual Simplex

Ramine

6/30/2014 1:08:00 AM

Hello,

I have thought more about my Parallel Dual Simplex solver,
and i think that i will not implement it, simply because
the Clp (Coin-or linear programming). an open-source linear
programming solver is a very efficient solver, it uses "heuristics"
mechanisms to speed more the solving , i have benchmarked
the CLP (Coin-or linear programming) and it is 2X times faster
than CBC (in serial mode) , so i don't think i can compete
with Clp, so i have decided to stop my Parallel Dual Simplex project.

I have just included CLP and CBC both the 64-bit and 32-bit versions
inside my zipfile, you can download them from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/linear-programming-modeling-examples-in-obj...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.