comp.programming

About my Parallel Dual Simplex solver...

Ramine

6/29/2014 11:55:00 PM

Hello,

I want to inform you a little bit about my work
on my Parallel Dual Simplex solver.. i have finished to
code the serial Dual Simplex solver , but there is still a problem,
since i am using an array so this is will take too much memory on larger
problems so this will not allow to solve large industrial problems ,
hence to be able to solve large insdutrial problems i must use linklists
on each row of my matrix this will take much less memory, but using
linklists is not good when introducing the parallel
parts in my algorithm, the linklist method will be too much CPU
expensive on the parallel algorithm, so it will be too slow, so i am
still trying to find another better solution to be able to implement an
industrial Parallel Dual Simplex solver.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.