comp.programming.threads

An important question

Ramine

6/14/2014 9:51:00 PM

Hello,

If you ask a question such is RCU better than scalable RWLocks..

I will say that not everyone have to buy a Ferrari car ,
people must have a choice also to choose... if you do
just word processing and excel processing at home, do you
need a 100 cores computer ? i don't think so, so i say that
different people or different companies have different requirements,
some of them need the fastest computers and others don't need the
fastest computers, so this is why i think my scalable RWLocks are still
useful and i think they are still good and useful and scalable on read
mostly scenarios.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.