comp.programming

He is all the truth

aminer

6/11/2014 8:30:00 AM

Hello,

I didn't tell you all the truth...

Why? cause i didn't want to speak about diplomas...

But my curriculum is this:

I have a diploma of technican in micro-eletronics and informatics,
and i have succeeded the first year in mathematics at university.

I have done courses on Pascal programming language and two
courses on assembler programming language, one course on assembler 8080
and one course on assembler motorola 68000, anf courses on automata
systems, and of course i have done one year of mathematics at
university, i have done: linear algebra, and statistics&probability and
advanced calculus.

That's all,

This will allow me to explain clearly to you my MLock algorithm that i
have invented and that is waitfree, and i will do it soon.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

2 Answers

aminer

I have wrote:
> I have done courses on Pascal programming language and two
> courses on assembler programming language, one course on assembler 8080

I mean Intel assembler for the 8080.

> and one course on assembler motorola 68000, and courses on automata
> systems

I have succeeded this diploma of technician on micro-electronics and
informatics on 1988, that's an old diploma.

But i have worked also as a network administrator and i have sold
also computer to survive, and i have worked as a programmer and my
company is called Cybet-NT communication.

And i have done and learned automata systems when i was at school, this
has allowed me to understand Petri Nets by myself.

I have learned Object Pascal by myself and i have learned parallel
programming by myself.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

On 6/11/2014 1:29 AM, aminer wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I didn't tell you all the truth...
>
> Why? cause i didn't want to speak about diplomas...
>

> But my curriculum is this:
>
> I have a diploma of technican in micro-eletronics and informatics,
> and i have succeeded the first year in mathematics at university.
>
> I have done courses on Pascal programming language and two
> courses on assembler programming language, one course on assembler 8080
> and one course on assembler motorola 68000, anf courses on automata
> systems, and of course i have done one year of mathematics at
> university, i have done: linear algebra, and statistics&probability and
> advanced calculus.
>
> That's all,
>

> This will allow me to explain clearly to you my MLock algorithm that i
> have invented and that is waitfree, and i will do it soon.
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

aminer

On 6/11/2014 1:48 AM, aminer wrote:
> my company is called Cybet-NT communication.

I mean my company is called: Cyber-NT communication.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.