comp.programming

You have to understand something Kaz Kylheku

aminer

6/10/2014 3:08:00 PM

Hello,

You have to understand something Kaz Kylheku, my job
is not a programmer, i am not a programmer , i just sell
computers and drives and such and i have worked as a windows network
administrator, but since i have done a course in computer programming in
pascal when i was younger i have loved pascal and i havedecided to
learn Object pascal by myself and i have decided to do some projects on
parallelism and synchronization and as you have noticed i have invented
some synchronization algorithms in Object pascal and i have wrote some
parallel programming libraries, but my job is not a programmer.

So hope you will understand more...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.