comp.programming

I love Object pascal.

aminer

6/10/2014 2:08:00 PM

Hello,

Pascal programming language and Niklaus wirth was not cowboys
from america such as those C and C++ and Unixes wild beasts.

Read here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wi...(programming_language)

I love Object pascal.

Amine Moulay Ramdane.

2 Answers

Kaz Kylheku

On 2014-06-10, aminer <aminer@toto.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Pascal programming language and Niklaus wirth was not cowboys
> from america such as those C and C++ and Unixes wild beasts.

Here you show that you're trying to connect someone's nationality with
the merit of his or her ideas.

The only one in the forum doing that is yourself.

No one, other than you, has said a single damn thing here in any recent thread
history that was based in racism or nationalism or other form of prejudice.

But, let's take you up on it.

That Windows operating system you prefer is from America, and its
kernel and core middleware layers are written in C and C++.

Borland started in 1983, in Scotts Valley, California, USA.

Thoug Unix has American origins, Linux was started by a European.
(And he used Borland C to bootstrap the first versions, until gcc ran on it
and it became its own dev environment.)

Bjarne Stroustrup, C++ inventor, came from Denmark!

Melzzzzz

On Tue, 10 Jun 2014 07:07:52 -0700
aminer <aminer@toto.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Pascal programming language and Niklaus wirth was not cowboys
> from america such as those C and C++ and Unixes wild beasts.

I learned Pascal as part of education but was never impressed
by it.
C was my cup of tea since I first saw it. Then came C++...
I really like C syntax.

> Read here:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wi...(programming_language)
>

> I love Object pascal.

You never say why... What Pascal has that is so lovable?
Language syntax I find quite boring and un-inspirational.

--
Click OK to continue...