comp.programming

For Kaz Kylheku

aminer

6/10/2014 1:21:00 PM

Hello,

Kaz Kylheku , if you still harrass arabs on this forum
i will call 9/11 immediatly.

Do you remember the 9/11 you racist and moron ?

Amine Moulay Ramdane.

2 Answers

aminer

Hello,

Kaz Kylheku you are a disgusting cowboy and a wild beast
such as C and C++ and Unixes wild beasts !

I don't talk to wild beasts !

Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Kaz Kylheku

On 2014-06-10, aminer <aminer@toto.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Kaz Kylheku , if you still harrass arabs on this forum
> i will call 9/11 immediatly.

I have not made a single posting alluding to arabs, either directly, not
through any veiled reference, insinuation, slur or other indirect speech.

If you believe such was made, please quote the article and highlight
the passage of text.

This is a serious accusation against my character, which you better
be prepared to defend with evidence.

> Do you remember the 9/11 you racist and moron ?

You are resorting to this deplorable tactic because you are not able to defend
your claims intellectually, with rational debate.