comp.programming

My scalable MLock is waitfree

aminer

6/10/2014 10:34:00 AM

Hello,

My scalable MLock is waitfree on both the Enter() and Leave() methods,
please look at the source code of my algorihms to understand better my
algorithm..

What it means to be waitfree? since it is waitfree my scalable MLock
can be used on realtime safety critical systems.

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scal...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
3 Answers

aminer

On 6/10/2014 3:33 AM, aminer wrote:
> Hello,
>

> My scalable MLock is waitfree on both the Enter() and Leave() methods,
> please look at the source code of my algorihms to understand better my
> algorithm..
>
> What it means to be waitfree? since it is waitfree my scalable MLock
> can be used on realtime safety critical systems.
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scal...
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

And why i have not wrote a paper about my scalable MLock ?

I write something more precise and i will explain to you all my scalable
MLock algorithm soon...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

aminer

On 6/10/2014 2:36 PM, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> On 2014-06-10, aminer <aminer@toto.net> wrote:
>> And why i have not wrote a paper about my scalable MLock ?
>
> Clearly, because of the obvious humiliation risk that it entails.

You look like a sadist, so i will ask you to refrain from sadism,
you are an impolit person and i don't want start a conversation with you
or loose my time in conversation with you...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Kaz Kylheku