comp.programming

My final words about C and C++

aminer

6/9/2014 1:38:00 PM

Hello,

I have tried to explain to you my ideas in english
although i speak badly english..

Here is my final words about C and C++:

C and C++ are wild beats that hurts the weaker human among us,
those C and C++ wild beasts can be powerful, but even though they
can be powerful they hurts the weaker humans among us that finds C and
C++ too difficult and too complex, so C and C++ will likely create
something like a darwinian filter who don't let the weaker humans among
us humans to cross or to climb the social ladder, and we call that
social darwinism, so the complexity and difficulty of C and C++ language
do participate to social darwinism, and this is bad i think.

Hope you have understood my final words about C and C++

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

2 Answers

aminer

On 6/9/2014 6:38 AM, aminer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have tried to explain to you my ideas in english
> although i speak badly english..
>

> Here is my final words about C and C++:
>
> C and C++ are wild beats that hurts the weaker humans among us,

I mean C and C++ are wild beasts, not "beats".

mike7411@gmail.com

On Monday, June 9, 2014 9:04:55 AM UTC-5, aminer wrote:
> On 6/9/2014 6:38 AM, aminer wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>

> > I have tried to explain to you my ideas in english
>
> > although i speak badly english..
>

> > Here is my final words about C and C++:
>

> > C and C++ are wild beats that hurts the weaker humans among us,
>

> I mean C and C++ are wild beasts, not "beats".
>

> > those C and C++ wild beasts can be powerful, but even though they
>
> > can be powerful they hurts the weaker humans among us that finds C and
>
> > C++ too difficult and too complex, so C and C++ will likely create
>
> > something like a darwinian filter who don't let the weaker humans among
>
> > us humans to cross or to climb the social ladder, and we call that
>
> > social darwinism, so the complexity and difficulty of C and C++ language
>
> > do participate to social darwinism, and this is bad i think.
>

> > Hope you have understood my final words about C and C++
>

> > Thank you,
>
> > Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Thanks for the update. Without that, I was having trouble understanding it.