comp.programming

Computer chatbot 'Eugene Goostman' passes the Turing test

aminer

6/9/2014 10:04:00 AM

Hello,

Computer chatbot 'Eugene Goostman' passes the Turing test

Read this:

http://www.zdnet.com/computer-chatbot-eugene-goostman-passes-the-turing-test-7...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
2 Answers

Anthony Jones

"Anil Gupte" <anil-list@icinema.com> wrote in message
> Thanx, I am looking to find the IP address, MAC address, Windows Version
> etc. and ideally I want to know if some specific components are installed
> such as our plugin to WM Player. Is this possible in ASP? I know it is
in
> .Net

microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript

--
Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

Kaz Kylheku

On 2014-06-09, aminer <aminer@toto.net> wrote:
> Computer chatbot 'Eugene Goostman' passes the Turing test

Wow, then there is hope you could be next:

"Source of volumes of twaddle in various comp.* newsgroups passes Turing test!"

Can you dream?