comp.programming.threads

Look at this sadists

aminer

6/2/2014 3:45:00 AM

Hello,

Look at how answered me this person called "Chris Vine",
he is like a sadist, and he look like C and C++ and Linux
and Unixes cause they are of them like sadists , they are not gentle
and they are not making love and they don't make you love them,
and they make the things complicated for you, so they make you suffer.

I don't like this sadist called Chris Vine, and i don't like those
sadists called Linux,Unixes and C and C++.

Long life to Object pascal and long life to Windows , cause
they are not like sadist , cause there spirit is to make
the things easier for you , so that is love also, and
they make you love them.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Gary R. Schmidt

On 2/06/2014 1:45 PM, aminer wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Look at how answered me this person called "Chris Vine",
> he is like a sadist, and he look like C and C++ and Linux
> and Unixes cause they are of them like sadists , they are not gentle
> and they are not making love and they don't make you love them,
> and they make the things complicated for you, so they make you suffer.
>

> I don't like this sadist called Chris Vine, and i don't like those
> sadists called Linux,Unixes and C and C++.
>

> Long life to Object pascal and long life to Windows , cause
> they are not like sadist , cause there spirit is to make
> the things easier for you , so that is love also, and
> they make you love them.

Sadly, you are a fool.

You post incessantly - not 1 to 4, but 5 to 10 - messages per day,
repeating, correcting, and arguing with yourself,

You dispute with others, but refuse to respond to their points.

As has been pointed out, you have probably been kill-filed by most, if
not (quite) all the people who frequent the newsgroups in which you post.

If you would take your - perhaps quite interesting, but I gave up Pascal
back in the mid 1980's - product and concepts to the appropriate Windows
and/or Pascal/Delphi groups, it would no doubt find a wider and more
appreciative audience.

Meanwhile, welcome to my server's[1] filters. You have finally
succeeded in annoying me to that point.

Cheers,
Gary B-)

1 - Yes, that means my users and I will not see *any* posts made by you,
in any newsfroup.

--
When men talk to their friends, they insult each other.
They don't really mean it.