comp.programming

Also what matters most...

aminer

5/16/2014 2:54:00 AM

Hello,

Also among the things that matters most in a programming languages
is the availability/disponibility of libraries that are needed, be it
parallel or serial libraries, the C++ is excellent when it comes to this
criteria, Object pascal is good also... so you must carefully select
your libraries be it parallel or serial and make sure that
they are stable also, and that way i am sure you will boost the
productivity and the safety criterias.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
1 Answer

Joel

The new code will work under ANY case. I originally solved the problem as
you posted it.