comp.programming

Is your opinion on Object pascal not too subjective ?

aminer

5/16/2014 1:22:00 AM

Hello,

Question:

Is your opinion on Object pascal not too subjective ?

Answer:

I am speaking by experience, i have tried to learn C# and Java
and C++ and i have noticed that they are too complex than Object pascal
and that's bad, other than that i have noticed that Object pascal is
more beautiful than C++ and C# and Java , it is by experience that i am
telling you so, and since it is more beautiful it makes you loving
implementing with the Object language, but C#, C and Java are repulsive
cause they have been influenced by uglyness of C , so they are ugly too
in my opinion.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer