[ANN] Technorati-Ruby 0.1.0

Paul Duncan

As per Chad Fowler's request, here's version 0.1.0 of Technorati-Ruby, a
set of Ruby bindings for Technorati (http://techn...).
Technorati is a real-time blog search engine that keeps track of what is
going on in the blogosphere, or the world of weblogs. This is the
initial release of Technorati-Ruby, all of the Technorati REST API is
currently implemented.

Relevant URLs:
Project Page: http://pablotron.org/software/techno...
API Reference: http://pablotron.org/software/techno...doc/
Download: http://pablotron.org/download/technorati-ruby-0....
Signature: http://pablotron.org/download/technorati-ruby-0.....asc
Gem: http://pablotron.org/download/gems/technorati-ruby...
Gem Signature: http://pablotron.org/download/gems/technorati-ruby....asc

In an interesting twist of fate, it turns out that there are existing
Technorati bindings for Ruby, although I didn't find them until after I
wrote these bindings. So, if you think Technorati-Ruby sucks, be sure
to check out Ruby/Technorati as well.

Anyway, questions, comments, suggestions are always appreciated, and can
be directed at the email address below.

--
Paul Duncan <pabs@pablotron.org> pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pabl... OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

Chad Fowler

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 00:32:28 +0900, Paul Duncan <pabs@pablotron.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As per Chad Fowler's request, here's version 0.1.0 of Technorati-Ruby, a
> set of Ruby bindings for Technorati (http://techn...).

I've seldom see paid programmers deliver software so quickly. :)
Thanks! Will put in the repository this afternoon.

Chad

Paul Duncan

* Chad Fowler (chadfowler@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 00:32:28 +0900, Paul Duncan <pabs@pablotron.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As per Chad Fowler's request, here's version 0.1.0 of Technorati-Ruby, a
> > set of Ruby bindings for Technorati (http://techn...).
>
> I've seldom see paid programmers deliver software so quickly. :)

Speaking as a paid programmer, I'd just like to say "don't get any ideas
in your head mister!"

> Thanks! Will put in the repository this afternoon.

Cool. I appreciate it.