[ANN] Syndic8-Ruby 0.2.0

Paul Duncan

I just released the version 0.2.0 of Syndic8-Ruby. Syndic8-Ruby is a
set of pure Ruby bindings for Syndic8 (http://sy...). This is
the second release of Syndic8-Ruby.

Changes since 0.1.0
category navigation, and weblog ping methods)
* added Syndic8::Error class
* added RDoc-generated API documentation (also available online)
* added gemspec, generated RubyGem

Relevant URLs
=============
Project Page: http://pablotron.org/software/syn...
API Reference: http://pablotron.org/software/syn...doc/
Download: http://pablotron.org/download/syndic8-ruby-0....
Signature: http://pablotron.org/download/syndic8-ruby-0.....asc

As usual, questions, comments, or suggestions are welcome, and should be
directed at the email address below.

--
Paul Duncan <pabs@pablotron.org> pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pabl... OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

Chad Fowler

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:04:30 +0900, Paul Duncan <pabs@pablotron.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just released the version 0.2.0 of Syndic8-Ruby. Syndic8-Ruby is a
> set of pure Ruby bindings for Syndic8 (http://sy...). This is
> the second release of Syndic8-Ruby.

VERY cool, Paul! First Rubilicious, now this. Is Technorati coming next? :)

> Changes since 0.1.0
> category navigation, and weblog ping methods)
> * added Syndic8::Error class
> * added RDoc-generated API documentation (also available online)
> * added gemspec, generated RubyGem

Great! I'll get it into the repository in the morning. I'm at the
end of my rope for the evening. ;)

Chad

Paul Duncan

(I responded last night, but forgot to forward this response to the
list)

* Chad Fowler (chadfowler@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:04:30 +0900, Paul Duncan <pabs@pablotron.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just released the version 0.2.0 of Syndic8-Ruby. Syndic8-Ruby is a
> > set of pure Ruby bindings for Syndic8 (http://sy...). This is
> > the second release of Syndic8-Ruby.
> >

> VERY cool, Paul! First Rubilicious, now this. Is Technorati coming next? :)

Thanks, glad you like them. Technorati was a good idea, so I whipped
some bindings up. I'll package them up and release them tomorrow, but
if you want to play with them before then, you can grab them via CVS at

http://cvs.pablotron.org/?m=techn...

(see http://pablotro... for pserver instructions)

> > Changes since 0.1.0
> > category navigation, and weblog ping methods)
> > * added Syndic8::Error class
> > * added RDoc-generated API documentation (also available online)
> > * added gemspec, generated RubyGem
> >

> Great! I'll get it into the repository in the morning. I'm at the
> end of my rope for the evening. ;)

Cool, thanks :D