Erik Marcussen

4/22/2002 7:07:00 PM

I am trying to make a simple Mobile Internet Toolkit mail browser using CDO.

I have registered CDO.dll and tlbimp'ed it. The application runs with
Windows basic authentication and impersonation set to true so that rights to
access mailboxes are ok.

I keep getting [UNKNOWN_ERROR(80010106)]] from the CDO component when trying
to logon. I saw a post mentioning this error has to do with the threading
model. Anyone successfully used CDO with ASP.NET that can help me out? Or
point me to a newsgroup that can answer the question?

Regards Erik Marcussen
erik.marcussen@agresso.no
Agresso R&D - Unit 4 Agresso
www.agresso.com