TC

4/22/2002 1:53:00 PM

Hi all,

I have a mycontrol in myform. The page works fine except that if I set
Paginate=true of myform, I'll get: System.NullReferenceException: Object
reference not set to an instance of an object.
Any more clues to narrow down the causes?

TIA

Tony

2 Answers

TC

Omitted PagedControl :). Thanks.

"Simon Calvert" <simoncalonline@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can you give any more specifics, or include some snippets of code? Is your
> control a User Control, or a control that inherits from an existing
> control, or written from scratch? For example, did you build a control
that
> supports internal paginqation, by sub-classing from the PagedControl base
> class?
>
> Simon.
rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
> reserved.

(Simon Calvert)