Barkley Enterprise's And Cognigen Switching Technologies

allsouth@hotmail.com

4/21/2002 11:54:00 PM

--_NextPart_000091F7-00001D3E-01B95456-279F

BARKLEY ENTERPRISE'S and Cognigen Switching Technologies proudly present the latest addition in Cognigen family products - CogniConference™!
Bring your company together with our conference technology; conduct routine meetings and discuss the urgent issues over the phone ... from
over 50 countries worldwide!

How good are we? See for yourself! CogniConference™ National Average
Cost Per Leg 14.9¢/min* 25.0¢/min
Number of Legs 16 legs 6 legs
International Access YES NO
Monthly Fee $0.00 $15/month
Web Scheduling YES NO
Online Billing YES NO
Control Costs with your Usage Limit click here
Billing and Rates - Fine Print Info click here
*US-48 origination only

Click Here to set up your account now! | More Information http://ld.net/...

CogniConference™ is designed for business use. Meeting with another company? Save yourself the cost of airfare and have the meeting over the phone! Have important news to share with your remote sales staff? We have the solution -- CogniConference™.
--_NextPart_000091F7-00001D3E-01B95456-279F--