vjp2

11/19/2003 4:53:00 PM

It was funded by Steve Cherpelis, my dad's brother's favorite student.

Search "Ellis Island" and "Cherpelis" on Google.

(My uncle was later tutor to the future King Constantine and
assistant to [fellow Evryt] education minister Karapiperis, as well as
the author of the "school garden" method of teaching science to
agrarian post-WW2 kids.)

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2...