Re: Attempted roadmap of future instance variables....

Christoph R.

12/2/2003 5:43:00 PM

Steve Tuckner wrote:
> Maybe I am being dense, so bear with me...

I think David's logic is impeccable. You cannot subclass
the class Class so the difference of a class instance and a
class local instance variable could never materialize.

You can subclass class Module (with its predefined subclass
Class) btw. so the difference would show up immediately.

/Christoph

1 Answer

ts

C> I think David's logic is impeccable. You cannot subclass
C> the class Class so the difference of a class instance and a
C> class local instance variable could never materialize.

Can you reply to [ruby-talk:87003] ?

Thanks,

Guy Decoux