Re: Attempted roadmap of future instance variables....

Christoph R.

12/2/2003 5:11:00 PM

Thank David for saving my a.. on this one - I apperent
I did not even read Steve's first couple lines and misinterpret
the rest accordingly - Anyway entirely I agree with your analysis
- (okay I didn't read it carefully but it looks fine:-)

/Christoph