comp.programming.threads

User-space pthread library

hseokman

8/7/2004 7:38:00 AM

I'm trying to find user-space pthread library.
I found MIT pthread and FSU pthread, but they both gives an error.
FSU pthread won't compile, and using precompiled MIT pthread gives
many compile error when compiling my code.
I tried with Redhat 9 and Fedora Core 1.
I think they are little outdated.
Do they still work?
or am I doing something wrong?
1 Answer

David Schwartz

"hseokman" <hseokman@hanmail.net> wrote in message

> I'm trying to find user-space pthread library.

Why?

> I found MIT pthread and FSU pthread, but they both gives an error.

What error?

> FSU pthread won't compile, and using precompiled MIT pthread gives
> many compile error when compiling my code.

What errors?

> I tried with Redhat 9 and Fedora Core 1.
> I think they are little outdated.
> Do they still work?
> or am I doing something wrong?

Hard to say without knowing what errors you got.

DS