Need amrita tutorial

Gavri Savio Fernandez

11/30/2003 11:11:00 PM

hi,
is there a tutorial for amrita anyone knows of (a gentle introduction, maybe) other than the one included with the docs?
there seems to be so many classes, and the rdoc documentation, quick-start and tour documents don't help a newbie much beyond allowing one to create simple pieces of code

thank you

Gavri Savio Fernandez

"Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday."
"Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"

2 Answers

Gavin Sinclair

On Monday, December 1, 2003, 10:10:31 AM, Gavri wrote:

> hi, is there a tutorial for amrita anyone knows of (a gentle
> introduction, maybe) other than the one included with the docs?
> there seems to be so many classes, and the rdoc documentation,
> quick-start and tour documents don't help a newbie much beyond
> allowing one to create simple pieces of code

Those simple pieces of code were enough for me to get started with it.
Although I've never created a dynamic web page with Amrita, I've been
confident enough with it for static generated stuff.

Perhaps you could post an idea of what you're trying to do. The list
loves a concrete problem.

Gavin

Ara.T.Howard