fshashemian1362

7/19/2004 1:32:00 AM

Hi
I meet to problem in C# lately.
I want to create a new project with C# and use of a database but
early While execute program this error occured at code autographic
itself (program) and to speak of say this point ,now whenever I
test even while I only add a button(or each member of Toolbox) to
myform and I press F5 this error occurred ,I don't understand
why this error occurred at code autographic itself(program) and
what this error!!!!
This error included four buttons: Break, Continue, Ignore (inactive)
and Help ,that none of buttons don't display correct result,why
really?

" An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArithmeticException'occurred
in system.drawing.dll
Additional information: Overflow or underflow in the arithmetic
operation."

Email: fshashemian1362@yahoo.com
Best regards,
Fatemeh Hashemian