My post on game of life ruby prog

vanjac12

11/29/2003 5:43:00 AM

I think something is wrong in the if statements of my
game of life program, which I will figure out.
Nothing to do with initialization etc.

Van
18 Answers

Ray O'Hara

"Bostonmyk" <bostonmyk@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 23, 3:32 pm, Giftzwerg <giftzwerg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> In article <hgtoa9$uh...@sunce.iskon.hr>,
> george.washing...@microsoft.com says...
>
> > As I will be ansent for Christmas I want to wish all my friend and
> > enemies
> > :o)))))) on this ng everything best, Merry Christmas and prosperous
> > 2010!
>
> Unfortunately, the Thought Police come down pretty hard on any citizen
> of B. Hussein Obamba's America who dares utter, "M***y C*******s." So
> you'll have to be satisfied with a hearty, "Secular Non-Denominational
> Acknowledgement of Year End" from your friends across the sea.
>
> --
> Giftzwerg
> ***
> "Before we let suspect computer models developed by a handful of people
> drive the entire world economy into a ditch, don't you think we should
> take the covers off and invest a little more time and effort to
> thoroughly examine how these models work? Hopefully this will include
> analytical critiques from a wider cast of characters than the self
> serving cabal whose mendacity and ham-handed attempts to marginalize
> dissent were recently exposed."
> - Bill Frezza

Maybe in your neck of the woods there bumpkin:)

Merry Christmas from South Boston

Mike

the giftzwad is a bill o'lielly slurper and if the o'liar says you can't say
merry christmas then its verboten and while you're at it he wants you to
bash a jew on the way home.

Cronos

Ray O'Hara wrote:

> the giftzwad is a bill o'lielly slurper and if the o'liar says you can't say
> merry christmas then its verboten and while you're at it he wants you to
> bash a jew on the way home.

I'm an atheist so you can all STFU about Christ, Jews etc. as fas as I
am concerned. In America it's all about the money and nothing else
anyway. Walmart is open Xmas day so they are no better than old Scrooge
himself.

Shawn K.

Happy Festivus, everyone.

eddysterckx@hotmail.com

On 23 dec, 21:32, Giftzwerg <giftzwerg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> In article <hgtoa9$uh...@sunce.iskon.hr>,
> george.washing...@microsoft.com says...
>
> > As I will be ansent for Christmas I want to wish all my friend and enemies
> > :o)))))) on this ng everything best, Merry Christmas and prosperous 2010!
>
> Unfortunately, the Thought Police come down pretty hard on any citizen
> of B. Hussein Obamba's America who dares utter, "M***y C*******s."  So
> you'll have to be satisfied with a hearty, "Secular Non-Denominational
> Acknowledgement of Year End" from your friends across the sea.

The funny thing is that celebrating X-Mas is becoming so popular in
the Islamic world that an old coot issued a fatwah against celebrating
it.

It all started when he found out the number of Christmas trees sold in
his country far outstripped the few remaining Christians - no
kidding :)

http://www.austriantimes.at/news/Around_the_World/2009-12-23/19149/Chris...

Anyway, Merry Chrismas to all.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

Giftzwerg

In article <aadb5657-7561-48ab-9326-07f50a79c5a3@
26g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>, eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...

> > Unfortunately, the Thought Police come down pretty hard on any citizen
> > of B. Hussein Obamba's America who dares utter, "M***y C*******s."  So
> > you'll have to be satisfied with a hearty, "Secular Non-Denominational
> > Acknowledgement of Year End" from your friends across the sea.
>
> The funny thing is that celebrating X-Mas is becoming so popular in
> the Islamic world that an old coot issued a fatwah against celebrating
> it.
>
> It all started when he found out the number of Christmas trees sold in
> his country far outstripped the few remaining Christians - no
> kidding :)
>
> http://www.austriantimes.at/news/Around_the_World/2009-12-23/19149/Chris...

Feh. Probably outstripped the number of trees remaining in his country.

> Anyway, Merry Chrismas to all.

What he said.

--
Giftzwerg
***
"Before we let suspect computer models developed by a handful of people
drive the entire world economy into a ditch, don't you think we should
take the covers off and invest a little more time and effort to
thoroughly examine how these models work? Hopefully this will include
analytical critiques from a wider cast of characters than the self
serving cabal whose mendacity and ham-handed attempts to marginalize
dissent were recently exposed."
- Bill Frezza

Giftzwerg

In article <ebd3728d-8edc-4ed0-b135-
86494be936fa@v13g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>, 3point1415926535@gmail.com
says...

> Happy Festivus, everyone.

Festivus is probably right for USENET; we're all about The Airing Of The
Grievances.

--
Giftzwerg
***

On 24 dec, 11:00, Giftzwerg <giftzwerg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Feh.  Probably outstripped the number of trees remaining in his country.

I see it as an example of how Hollywood is winning this war of
civilizations. I couldn't tell you when they hold their religious or
other festivities, but they not only know ours, but incorporate it in
their own culture.

A comparable example is how Halloween has invaded popular culture over
here.

You know that old line "Resistance is futile - you will be
assimilated" ? There are those who think that what we see today is
both a silent assimilation and a very much visible violent backlash
from those who see their own culture threatened by the Western way of
life.

Given time a stronger, more vibrant culture will always overtake a
backward one, not by force, but because members of that backward
culture will take over the traits of the superior one.

Gallic tribes became Gallo-Roman within a century, muslim tribes will
become muslim-western given time.

Buying Chrismas trees by the droves is just the start.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

Cronos

eddysterckx@hotmail.com wrote:

> Gallic tribes became Gallo-Roman within a century, muslim tribes will
> become muslim-western given time.
>
> Buying Chrismas trees by the droves is just the start.
>
> Greetz,
>
> Eddy Sterckx

I agree, the USA is just an extension of the UK and nothing more.

HR

Thanks Mario.

Btw ..I didn't know you had any enemies :):)

Jaz

Bostonmyk <bostonmyk@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Dec 23, 3:32?pm, Giftzwerg <giftzwerg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> In article <hgtoa9$uh...@sunce.iskon.hr>,
>> george.washing...@microsoft.com says...
>>
>> > As I will be ansent for Christmas I want to wish all my friend and
>> > enem
> ies
>> > :o)))))) on this ng everything best, Merry Christmas and prosperous
>> > :201
> 0!
>>
>> Unfortunately, the Thought Police come down pretty hard on any
>> citizen of B. Hussein Obamba's America who dares utter, "M***y
>> C*******s." ?So you'll have to be satisfied with a hearty, "Secular
>> Non-Denominational Acknowledgement of Year End" from your friends
>> across the sea.
>>
>> --
>> Giftzwerg
>> ***
>> "Before we let suspect computer models developed by a handful of
>> people drive the entire world economy into a ditch, don't you think
>> we should take the covers off and invest a little more time and
>> effort to thoroughly examine how these models work? Hopefully this
>> will include analytical critiques from a wider cast of characters
>> than the self serving cabal whose mendacity and ham-handed attempts
>> to marginalize dissent were recently exposed."
> ? ? ?- Bill Frezza
>
> Maybe in your neck of the woods there bumpkin:)
>
> Merry Christmas from South Boston

Merry Christmas from the belly of the beast.