Re: soap4r: storing wiredump XMLs to a string

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi

str = ""
driver.wiredump_dev = str
puts str

will store HTTP request header, request SOAP XML, response HTTP header
and response SOAP XML to str. But you want to store only XMLs, not to file,
right?

There isn't such an interface for now. I'll look into the code
to add the interface.

Regards,
// NaHi