Re: "stereotyping"

David Naseby

11/20/2003 3:11:00 AM

Understanding can be accomplished through investigation (irb, unit-tests)
and documentation, in addition to, or as an alternative to, type checking.

I'd encourage library developers to work on unit tests and documentation,
which aid me as a library consumer, as opposed to ramped up guard clauses,
which just get in my way as a library consumer.

David.