Re: PDF output how-to ...

Austin Ziegler

11/17/2003 3:50:00 AM

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:23:58 +0900, gabriele renzi wrote:
>> I'd like to be able to fit as much as possible in a page(approx. 3-4
>> photos) but do not want to cross-page that is if it does not fit for
>> the whole pic, then go to the next page. .
>> Anyone has any tips on how to do it, perhaps some simple example on how
>> to do it in Ruby.
> possibly you could take a look at PDF::Writer, pure ruby, simple, with
> extensive documentation, and liberal license :) look up in raa

It's also a bit slow, and the interface isn't yet "clean" Ruby. That will
change, but the next version will be probably six months away... unless I
get a lot of time to work on it.

:)

It's worth playing with, though. Let me know any problems you find, though.

-austin
--
austin ziegler * austin@halostatue.ca * Toronto, ON, Canada
* 22.38.55