Re: [ANN] FreeRIDE 0.6.0 Final Released!

Curt Hibbs

11/17/2003 3:42:00 AM

gabriele renzi wrote:

> > Alan Davies wrote:
> >
> >Any idea when this will be working? This is the only thing preventing
> >me from using FreeRIDE!
>
> Not so soon, I'm afraid.
> look here
> http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/freeride-devel/2003-10/msg...
> to read the relative messages in the FR mailing list.
> BTW, I suppose if you want to hack freeride to fix this it would be
> really appreciated :)
>
> Remember that this is ruby code not some ugly obfuscated language :)

Yes, if anyone has the time and interest to help solve this problem it would
most definitely be appreciated, and I'm sure that that Laurent Julliard (the
author of the FreeRIDE debugger) and I would be happy give what ever support
and information we can.

If no one else wants to work on this then it will probably have to wait
until I have more time.

Also, the debugger does work under Linux.

Curt