Re: There's a RubyForge IRC channel now...

Tom Copeland

11/17/2003 3:31:00 AM

> > ..thanks to Harry Vangberg for the suggestion. It's on
> > irc.freenode.net, channel name is #rubyforge.
>
> I hate to ask a dumb question, but what is its purpose (i.e. how does it
> complement the existing #ruby-lang channel)?

I figured it'd just be a place where folks could pop in and suggest things,
report problems, etc., without going to the trouble of putting in an actual
RubyForge support request thingy.

I daresay it'll be pretty low traffic... and if it ends up being zero
traffic, I'll just close it down....

Yours,

tom