RiteSuggestions in the Garden

T. Onoma

11/17/2003 12:24:00 AM

I added a page to the garden for myself and others to add ideas about Ruby2/Rite, now that Matz has given his presentation.

Go to

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RiteS...

and have at it.

And hey, now is the time to think big! You won't get another crack at this for many many years!

-t0

1 Answer

lucsky

T. Onoma <transami@runbox.com> wrote:

> And hey, now is the time to think big! You won't get another crack at this
> for many many years!

I can totally live with all the features of the current Ruby 1.8, no
problem, but those green threads really have to go (or be fixed,
whatever).

Ruby threads are currently the *only* reason which forces me to use that
other language, you know, the one starting with 'P' and ending with
'ython' :/

--
Luc Heinrich - lucsky@mac.com