Internet access at Ruby conference

Ian Macdonald

Does anyone know whether there will be (non-dial-up) Internet access
available from either the hotel or the conference itself tomorrow?

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald | Five is a sufficiently close approximation
System Administrator | to infinity. -- Robert Firth "One, two,

1 Answer

Joey Gibson

Ian Macdonald wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know whether there will be (non-dial-up) Internet access
>available from either the hotel or the conference itself tomorrow?

I'm at the hotel now and there is no high speed access in the rooms. I
am on a crappy 24.0 bps dial up connection right now. I don't know if
there will be anything from the conference rooms themselves, but the
guestrooms don't have it.

Joey