[ANN] RERSS 0.2.1 released

Samuel Tesla

11/12/2003 5:28:00 AM

RERSS is a simple library for parsing RSS feeds.

This is primarily a bugfix release. Apparently the 0.2 that I
released didn't actually have any code in it--it only had the license
a bunch of times. I've fixed that. Plus a few other things. I've
appended the ChangeLog below.

The new tarball can be downloaded here:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/rerss/rerss-0.2.1.tar.bz...

As always, please holler if you have any suggestions or find any bugs.

Thanks,
Samuel Tesla

#### ChangeLog ####
2003-11-11 stesla <samuel@alieniloquent.com>

* released version 0.2.1

* Fixed the issue where most file only had the license and no
actual code.

* unit_test.rb: Changed to using Dir#[] to load tests

* unit_test.rb: Changed to using Dir#[] to also load code in ./lib
because it was conflicting with already installed code.

* unit_test.rb: made it so test/test_template.rb is not run

* unit_test.rb: made it so that none of the mod_content tests are
run

* lib/rerss/rssparser.rb: added code to make it understand feeds
that do not define namespaces at all.

2003-07-10 stesla <samuel@alieniloquent.com>

* released version 0.2

* added README

* added installer and LICENSE and put LICENSE notice at the top of
all source files

* unit_test.rb: Added ./lib to unit_test.rb library path

* moved rerss.rb and rerss/* under lib for install.rb

* added install.rb

2003-06-29 stesla <samuel@alieniloquent.com>

* initial import

* released version 0.1