Re: mod_ruby binary for win32 (Apache 2.0.40

Kazuhiro Yoshida

langer@tournex.de (Tino Langer) wrote:
> is there someone who knows, if a binary is available for Apache 2.0.40
> running under win32?
I succeeded in compile of mod_ruby-1.1.1 yesterday.

* ruby 1.8.1 (2003-11-10) [i386-mswin32]
* VC6SP5

* httpd-2.0.47-win32-src.zip
* mod_ruby-1.1.1.tar.gz

http://www....ruby/win32-apache2-ruby1.8.1...

Regards,
moriq

----
YOSHIDA Kazuhiro moriq@moriq.com http://www....

32 Answers

Kangaroo Court Australia

On Dec 14, 2:38 pm, "Swampfox" <noi...@whocares.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >> Israel.
>
> >> Foreign Affairs Minister Kevin Rudd was among a group of dignitaries
> >> as Jerusalem's Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum dedicated a special
> >> education memorial to William Cooper.
>
> >> In December 1938, the 78-year-old Aboriginal activist walked from his
> >> Footscray home to the German consulate in Collins St to protest
> >> against the treatment of Jews.
>
> >> Mr Cooper had gathered a petition protesting the "cruel persecution"
> >> of the Jews having read accounts in newspapers of the atrocities
> >> taking place in a distant land.
>
> >> He tried to present it to the German consul-general D.W. Dreschler -
> >> a small but important protest warning of the horrors to unfold just
> >> a few years later.
>
> >> The protest was among the first in the world following the notorious
> >> Kristallnacht, when Jews were killed and targeted by the Nazis.
>
> >> Seventy two years later, Mr Cooper will make history by being the
> >> first indigenous Australia to be honoured with his own memorial at
> >> Yad Vashem.
>
> >> The museum - which attracts about 1 million visitors a year - has
> >> established a chair "for the study of resistance during the
> >> Holocaust" to honour Mr Cooper, who died in 1941 at 81.
>
> >> Mr Rudd and Israeli Education Minister Gideon Sa'ar were among the
> >> guests of honour for the ceremony, which was to take place overnight
> >> in Jerusalem.
>
> >> The chair - which is funded in part by the Australia-Israel Cultural
> >> Exchange - will form an important part of Yad Vashem's ongoing
> >> education program.
>
> >> It is an extraordinary achievement and story, which Mr Cooper's
> >> family - who have travelled from Victoria for the ceremony - are
> >> keen to promote to more Australians.
>
> >> Uncle Boydie, who remembers growing up with his grandfather, said he
> >> was "terrifically proud" of the recognition that Mr Cooper had
> >> finally received.
>
> >> "It has taken 70 years for the Jewish people to recognise what he
> >> did for them," Uncle Boydie said.
>
> >> Kevin Russell said his great-grandfather was being honoured by Israel
> >> because "William was a man of actions, not words".
>
> >> But he also wants the Gillard Government to carry through on its
> >> promise of better living conditions for indigenous Australians
> >> following Mr Rudd's historic apology to the stolen generations in
> >> 2008.
>
> >> "What we want is the Federal Government of Australia to honour
> >> William in his own land," Mr Russell said.
>
> > This is the very blackest cynicism. William Cooper was a brave and
> > principled man. He would be horrified at the mal-treatment, harassment
> > and terrorism inflicted on the indigenous people of Palestine.
> > Clearly, the Yad Vashem people have no shame.
>
> Many of William Cooper's direct descendants attended the ceremony in Israel,
> it would seem to me that they are the people best placed to decide whether
> the Israeli honour is apprpriate or not.

are u sure? we had one direct descendant say on 3CR that they had no
funds to go, onlyKRUDD and his cronies

Swampfox

Kangaroo Court Australia wrote:
> On Dec 14, 2:38 pm, "Swampfox" <noi...@whocares.com> wrote:
>> Mo wrote:

>>> This is the very blackest cynicism. William Cooper was a brave and
>>> principled man. He would be horrified at the mal-treatment,
>>> harassment and terrorism inflicted on the indigenous people of
>>> Palestine. Clearly, the Yad Vashem people have no shame.
>>
>> Many of William Cooper's direct descendants attended the ceremony in
>> Israel, it would seem to me that they are the people best placed to
>> decide whether the Israeli honour is apprpriate or not.
>
> are u sure? we had one direct descendant say on 3CR that they had no
> funds to go, onlyKRUDD and his cronies

From Rudd's speech:
"But with William Cooper's action, we are reminded of the great wisdom of
the ages - that evil triumphs when good men remain silent. William Cooper
was an Aboriginal man of the Yorta Yorta people, and tonight I want to
particularly acknowledge that we have among us, fifteen of the descendents
of William Cooper, including his grandson Uncle Alfred 'Boydie' Turner, who
can be so proud of their grandfather's life. Would you please put your hands
together to honour this family."

Mo

On Dec 14, 4:38 pm, "Swampfox" <noi...@whocares.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >> did for them," Uncle Boydie said.
>
> >> Kevin Russell said his great-grandfather was being honoured by Israel
> >> because "William was a man of actions, not words".
>
> >> But he also wants the Gillard Government to carry through on its
> >> promise of better living conditions for indigenous Australians
> >> following Mr Rudd's historic apology to the stolen generations in
> >> 2008.
>
> >> "What we want is the Federal Government of Australia to honour
> >> William in his own land," Mr Russell said.
>
> > This is the very blackest cynicism. William Cooper was a brave and
> > principled man. He would be horrified at the mal-treatment, harassment
> > and terrorism inflicted on the indigenous people of Palestine.
> > Clearly, the Yad Vashem people have no shame.
>
> Many of William Cooper's direct descendants attended the ceremony in Israel,

Really? By all reports the only Australians at this farce were
government representatives. The same government that is failing in its
duty to protect another living Aussie hero---Julian Assange.

> it would seem to me that they are the people best placed to decide whether
> the Israeli honour is apprpriate or not.

Re

Swampfox

Mo wrote:
> On Dec 14, 4:38 pm, "Swampfox" <noi...@whocares.com> wrote:
>> Mo wrote:

>>> This is the very blackest cynicism. William Cooper was a brave and
>>> principled man. He would be horrified at the mal-treatment,
>>> harassment and terrorism inflicted on the indigenous people of
>>> Palestine. Clearly, the Yad Vashem people have no shame.
>>
>> Many of William Cooper's direct descendants attended the ceremony in
>> Israel,
>
> Really? By all reports the only Australians at this farce were
> government representatives. The same government that is failing in its
> duty to protect another living Aussie hero---Julian Assange.

Those reports are wrong.
Regardless of our opinions either way William Cooper's family get to make
the call, neither you nor I have any idea what his attitude to the current
situation in Israel would be if he were alive today.

>> it would seem to me that they are the people best placed to decide
>> whether the Israeli honour is apprpriate or not.
>

> Re

Seon

"Mo" <morrisseybreen@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>> received.
>>
>> "It has taken 70 years for the Jewish people to recognise what he did for
>> them," Uncle Boydie said.
>>
>> Kevin Russell said his great-grandfather was being honoured by Israel
>> because "William was a man of actions, not words".
>>
>> But he also wants the Gillard Government to carry through on its promise
>> of
>> better living conditions for indigenous Australians following Mr Rudd's
>> historic apology to the stolen generations in 2008.
>>
>> "What we want is the Federal Government of Australia to honour William in
>> his own land," Mr Russell said.
>
> This is the very blackest cynicism. William Cooper was a brave and
> principled man. He would be horrified at the mal-treatment, harassment
> and terrorism inflicted on the indigenous people of Palestine.
> Clearly, the Yad Vashem people have no shame.

Palestine doesn't exist. It never existed, the Muslims were offered their
own state and rejected it by murdering Jews.

Dug

> [...]
> received.
>
> "It has taken 70 years for the Jewish people to recognise what he did for
> them," Uncle Boydie said.
>
> Kevin Russell said his great-grandfather was being honoured by Israel
> because "William was a man of actions, not words".
>
> But he also wants the Gillard Government to carry through on its promise
> of
> better living conditions for indigenous Australians following Mr Rudd's
> historic apology to the stolen generations in 2008.
>
> "What we want is the Federal Government of Australia to honour William in
> his own land," Mr Russell said.

This is the very blackest cynicism. William Cooper was a brave and
principled man. He would be horrified at the mal-treatment, harassment
and terrorism inflicted on the indigenous people of Palestine.
Clearly, the Yad Vashem people have no shame.

*********************************
"The indigenous people of 'Palestine'" including the Jews right? You
know, the ones persecuted by the Grand Fuckti?

BTW, where exactly did the nearly ten thousand rocket and mortar
rounds fired into Israel originate from?

Mo

On Dec 14, 5:09 pm, "Swampfox" <noi...@whocares.com> wrote:
> Mo wrote:

> >> Many of William Cooper's direct descendants attended the ceremony in
> >> Israel,
>
> > Really? By all reports the only Australians at this farce were
> > government representatives. The same government that is failing in its
> > duty to protect another living Aussie hero---Julian Assange.
>
> Those reports are wrong.
> Regardless of our opinions either way William Cooper's family get to make
> the call, neither you nor I have any idea what his attitude to the current
> situation in Israel would be if he were alive today.

William Cooper bravely protested against the maltreatment of Jews in
the face of official and popular indifference to their plight. Do you
really think he would turn a blind eye to the almost identical
maltreatment and terrorizing of Palestinians today?

Mo

On Dec 14, 6:20 pm, "Seon" <s...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> [...]
> >> them," Uncle Boydie said.
>
> >> Kevin Russell said his great-grandfather was being honoured by Israel
> >> because "William was a man of actions, not words".
>
> >> But he also wants the Gillard Government to carry through on its promise
> >> of
> >> better living conditions for indigenous Australians following Mr Rudd's
> >> historic apology to the stolen generations in 2008.
>
> >> "What we want is the Federal Government of Australia to honour William in
> >> his own land," Mr Russell said.
>
> > This is the very blackest cynicism. William Cooper was a brave and
> > principled man. He would be horrified at the mal-treatment, harassment
> > and terrorism inflicted on the indigenous people of Palestine.
> > Clearly, the Yad Vashem people have no shame.
>
> Palestine doesn't exist. It never existed, the Muslims were offered their
> own state and rejected it by murdering Jews.

Idiot.

Mo

On Dec 15, 7:13 am, "Dug" <andxor...@gggmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Kevin Russell said his great-grandfather was being honoured by Israel
> > because "William was a man of actions, not words".
>
> > But he also wants the Gillard Government to carry through on its promise
> > of
> > better living conditions for indigenous Australians following Mr Rudd's
> > historic apology to the stolen generations in 2008.
>
> > "What we want is the Federal Government of Australia to honour William in
> > his own land," Mr Russell said.
>
> This is the very blackest cynicism. William Cooper was a brave and
> principled man. He would be horrified at the mal-treatment, harassment
> and terrorism inflicted on the indigenous people of Palestine.
> Clearly, the Yad Vashem people have no shame.
>
> *********************************
> "The indigenous people of 'Palestine'" including the Jews right? You
> know, the ones persecuted by the Grand Fuckti?

Like the people of Palestine, I believe that Jews of course have a
right to live in Palestine and Israel. It's the Israeli government
that destroyed hundreds of villages and exiled millions of indigenous
Palestinians.

> BTW, where exactly did the nearly ten thousand rocket and mortar
> rounds fired into Israel originate from?

Those rockets are as nothing compared to what the people of Gaza
suffer every day. And you know it.

> On Dec 14, 6:20 pm, "Seon" <s...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>> "Mo" <morrisseybr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > This is the very blackest cynicism. William Cooper was a brave and
>> > principled man. He would be horrified at the mal-treatment, harassment
>> > and terrorism inflicted on the indigenous people of Palestine.
>> > Clearly, the Yad Vashem people have no shame.
>>
>> Palestine doesn't exist. It never existed, the Muslims were offered their
>> own state and rejected it by murdering Jews.
>
> Idiot.

When presented with the facts, the ignorant anti Semite results in petty
name calling. You are typical, but at least you didn't call me a Jew like
most anti Semites.