Integrate ODBC.NET help in VS.NET?

Derek

4/11/2002 7:51:00 PM

Is there a way to somehow integrate the ODBC.NET help in
VS.NET so I don't need to keep the separate help file
open?

Thanks
2 Answers

(Hussein Abuthuraya(MSFT))

Fredrick Bartlett

Oh great and break our code...
Why can't it stay Microsoft.Data

"Hussein Abuthuraya(MSFT)" <HussAbOnline@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Derek,
>
> Not in this release. Next release we will have this .NET Data Provider
moved back to System.Data and its help integrated in the Framework SDK.

> Thanks,
> Hussein Abuthuraya
> Microsoft Developer Support

rights. You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved