Michel Drapeau

4/11/2002 5:43:00 PM

If a wap device support multiple mime-type. Let's say WML and HTML.
I use an Ericsson ( ERICY-R278d/R1C.00 UP/4.1.19i UP.Browser/4.1.19i-XXXX
UP.Link/4.3.2.4 )
and I want to be sure that is WML that is returned.
Wich type is returned to the device ?

Is there anyway to set a "global" preference ( Like "always send WML if
possible" )
Where can I see what is outputed to the device ?

Thank you
Michel

2 Answers

Craig Deelsnyder

Look into the use of the DeviceSpecific feature

"Michel Drapeau" <mykeul@videotron.ca> wrote in message
> If a wap device support multiple mime-type. Let's say WML and HTML.
> I use an Ericsson ( ERICY-R278d/R1C.00 UP/4.1.19i UP.Browser/4.1.19i-XXXX
> UP.Link/4.3.2.4 )
> and I want to be sure that is WML that is returned.
> Wich type is returned to the device ?
>
> Is there anyway to set a "global" preference ( Like "always send WML if
> possible" )
> Where can I see what is outputed to the device ?
>
> Thank you
> Michel

(Andres Sanabria)