Ganesh babu

4/9/2002 9:43:00 AM

Dear All,

How to resize the Mobile Selection List control.

Thanks

Ganesh babu

3 Answers

Roslyn Lutsch

Hi Ganesh,

By design, none of the controls in the toolkit are manually resizable. When
you add content to a mobile control, it automatically resizes to accommodate
the new control.

Please see a similar question by Gregg Maggioli about "Resizing Mobile
Control" dated April 2, 2002, I believe I had the last response, which gave
more details about the designer IDE for mobile controls.

Regards,
Roslyn Lutsch

"Ganesh babu" <babu.ganesh@sella.it> wrote in message
> Dear All,
>
> How to resize the Mobile Selection List control.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ganesh babu

Ganesh babu

Thanks Roslyn,

Consider the scenario,I am populating a List from the DB
and the content is "ccccccccccccccccccc",I need to show
the full contents when user tries to drop down else on the
page load the control should be small which displays first
"ccccc" text alone.Why i am stressing for resizing is I am
targeting Pocket PC and i want to avoid scroll bars due to
the large size in Selection List..

Any Ideas...

Ganesh babu

(Andres Sanabria)