Michaelo Yakubinski

4/23/2005 3:52:00 PM

C php ÚÎÁËÏÍ ÓÌÁÂÏ, ÔÁË, ÐÒÏÛÕ ÎÅ ÚÁËÉÄÙ×ÁÔØ ÛÁÐËÁÍÉ.

ðÒÏÂÌÅÍÁ ÔÁËÁÑ. îÅ ÍÏÇÕ ÚÁÊÔÉ ÓÒÅÄÓÔ×ÁÍÉ ðèð ÎÁ ÓÅÔÅ×ÙÅ ÄÉÓËÉ. þÅÒÅÚ ×ÉÎÄÕ
ÎÏÒÍÁÌØÎÏ ÚÁÈÏÄÉÔ. èôíì ÓÓÙÌËÉ ÔÏÖÅ ÒÁÂÏÔÁÀÔ ???
ëÕÄÁ ËÏÐÁÔØ?

4 Answers

Dan Tilque

calvin wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:49:25 +1000, calvin <334152@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 1 What European country's flag is square?
>
> Switzerland was the expected answer but the Vatican City is also correct
> as several posters pointed out.

Some people had one, some had the other, but I was the only one to point
out that both were valid answers. I should get a
bonus/brownie/some-other-kind of point.

--
Dan Tilque

Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas.

Erland Sommarskog

Dan Tilque (dtilque@frontier.com) writes:
> Some people had one, some had the other, but I was the only one to point
> out that both were valid answers. I should get a
> bonus/brownie/some-other-kind of point.

And exactly how do you think that brownie would taste after having travelled
from Australia to the US??:-)

--
Erland Sommarskog, Stockholm, esquel@sommarskog.se

calvin

On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 22:05:03 +1000, Bruce Bowler <bbowler@bigelow.org>
wrote:

> No effect on scoring, just for completeness and correctness, you have me
> with Q9 right and Q10 wrong, but it's actually the other way around...

Noted.

--
cheers,
calvin

calvin

On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 15:40:27 +1000, Dan Tilque <dtilque@frontier.com>
wrote:

> calvin wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:49:25 +1000, calvin <334152@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> 1 What European country's flag is square?
>> Switzerland was the expected answer but the Vatican City is also
>> correct as several posters pointed out.
>
> Some people had one, some had the other, but I was the only one to point
> out that both were valid answers. I should get a
> bonus/brownie/some-other-kind of point.

Yeah, you'd think that.

--
cheers,