aaa

4/21/2005 5:33:00 PM

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: PGP 8.1
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=sVEt
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

7 Answers

Moderator

Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:32:36 +0000 (UTC)
"aaa" <grv@astral.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>

?OAAO?OAOAAIEA [+] -- ?I?OIOIUA ?IOOU, IA?OA?EIOIUE ?IOIAO OIIAYAIEN.

--
With Respect, ICQ# 34006064 ftp://reali...
Yuriy [haze at reality.org.ua] [Ahraywah Ohmankogah Skeeda]

np: /* silence */

lochok

dominikmarczuk@gmail.com wrote:
> If you don't manage to come up with something interesting, simply
> cancel your participation.
>
> Grade eight guitar exam! Man, sounds professional, are you sure you
> want to compete with us? We're totally nonprofessional (that's the
> idea) :)
>
> Mingos.

Only performing (my composing skills are rather shocking) - and
contemporary guitar. I'm not _quite_ what you could call playing at a
pro level just yet...

(and certainly not composing at one!)

lochok

jice

On 11 juin, 22:26, getridofstuffbetweenincludingbrackets
<"lochok(getridofstuffbetweenincludingbrackets)"@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:
> dominikmarc...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Grade eight guitar exam! Man, sounds professional, are you sure you
> > want to compete with us? We're totally nonprofessional (that's the
> > idea) :)
>
> > Mingos.
>
> Only performing (my composing skills are rather shocking) - and
> contemporary guitar. I'm not _quite_ what you could call playing at a
> pro level just yet...
>
> lochok

I don't think his guitar skills give him an unfair advantage in this
contest.
Of course, this would be different if he was taking a grade eight
german shepherd's bagpipe exam ! :D

--
jice

dominikmarczuk

On Jun 12, 12:19 am, jice <jice.nos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 juin, 22:26, getridofstuffbetweenincludingbrackets
> <"lochok(getridofstuffbetweenincludingbrackets)"@optusnet.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> > dominikmarc...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > Grade eight guitar exam! Man, sounds professional, are you sure you
> > > want to compete with us? We're totally nonprofessional (that's the
> > > idea) :)
>
> > > Mingos.
>
> > Only performing (my composing skills are rather shocking) - and
> > contemporary guitar. I'm not _quite_ what you could call playing at a
> > pro level just yet...
>
> > lochok
>
> I don't think his guitar skills give him an unfair advantage in this
> contest.
> Of course, this would be different if he was taking a grade eight
> german shepherd's bagpipe exam ! :D
>
> --
> jice

Ha ha ha! I wasn't that serious about it, Jice, I think we both agree
that all participations are welcome. Besides, it would be unfair to
deny access to the contest simply because one is a good composer. In
that case, I'd have to kick *you* out :D. Your gracenote simulation in
05 still keeps me breathless :). Serioisly, currently it's the only
track in my playlist and I've it in Repeat mode, the recorder is
simply brilliant :).

Mingos.

lochok

dominikmarczuk@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jun 12, 12:19 am, jice <jice.nos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 11 juin, 22:26, getridofstuffbetweenincludingbrackets
>> <"lochok(getridofstuffbetweenincludingbrackets)"@optusnet.com.au>
>> wrote:

>>> Only performing (my composing skills are rather shocking) - and
>>> contemporary guitar. I'm not _quite_ what you could call playing at a
>>> pro level just yet...
>>> lochok
>> I don't think his guitar skills give him an unfair advantage in this
>> contest.
>> Of course, this would be different if he was taking a grade eight
>> german shepherd's bagpipe exam ! :D
>>
>> --
>> jice
>
> Ha ha ha! I wasn't that serious about it, Jice, I think we both agree
> that all participations are welcome. Besides, it would be unfair to
> deny access to the contest simply because one is a good composer. In
> that case, I'd have to kick *you* out :D. Your gracenote simulation in
> 05 still keeps me breathless :). Serioisly, currently it's the only
> track in my playlist and I've it in Repeat mode, the recorder is
> simply brilliant :).
>
> Mingos.

You know though (and how well the competition entries go determines how
seriously this idea should be taken...)...

It would make a heck of a lot of sense to start the RL Music Library.
Not to give quite the same limits as what we have for the competition
but Tag and rate and entries. So - I could contribute a dark-futuristic
piece that would fit Blade-Runner-Rogue and tag it as such, or a light
renaissance/baroque recorder and harpsichord affair and tag it as such.

Could even add a couple of 'special' categories with more particular
guidelines (like what you've given there) so that music written for it
would 'go together' and realistically work in the same game or area or
something.

Just an idea...

Any thoughts?

Lochok

jice

On 12 juin, 05:20, getridofstuffbetweenincludingbrackets
wrote:
> dominikmarc...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Jun 12, 12:19 am, jice <jice.nos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> On 11 juin, 22:26, getridofstuffbetweenincludingbrackets
> >> <"lochok(getridofstuffbetweenincludingbrackets)"@optusnet.com.au>

> >> I don't think his guitar skills give him an unfair advantage in this
> >> contest.
> >> Of course, this would be different if he was taking a grade eight
> >> german shepherd's bagpipe exam ! :D
>
> >> --
> >> jice
>
> > Ha ha ha! I wasn't that serious about it, Jice, I think we both agree
> > that all participations are welcome. Besides, it would be unfair to
> > deny access to the contest simply because one is a good composer. In
> > that case, I'd have to kick *you* out :D. Your gracenote simulation in
> > 05 still keeps me breathless :). Serioisly, currently it's the only
> > track in my playlist and I've it in Repeat mode, the recorder is
> > simply brilliant :).
>
> > Mingos.
>
> You know though (and how well the competition entries go determines how
> seriously this idea should be taken...)...
>
> It would make a heck of a lot of sense to start the RL Music Library.
> Not to give quite the same limits as what we have for the competition
> but Tag and rate and entries. So - I could contribute a dark-futuristic
> piece that would fit Blade-Runner-Rogue and tag it as such, or a light
> renaissance/baroque recorder and harpsichord affair and tag it as such.
>
> Could even add a couple of 'special' categories with more particular
> guidelines (like what you've given there) so that music written for it
> would 'go together' and realistically work in the same game or area or
> something.
>
> Just an idea...
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Lochok

That's a damn good idea ! Let's see what comes out of the contest and
if the concept can be pushed on step beyond.

--
Jice

jice

On 12 juin, 01:33, dominikmarc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jun 12, 12:19 am, jice <jice.nos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 11 juin, 22:26, getridofstuffbetweenincludingbrackets
> > <"lochok(getridofstuffbetweenincludingbrackets)"@optusnet.com.au>
> > wrote:

> > > Only performing (my composing skills are rather shocking) - and
> > > contemporary guitar. I'm not _quite_ what you could call playing at a
> > > pro level just yet...
>
> > > lochok
>
> > I don't think his guitar skills give him an unfair advantage in this
> > contest.
> > Of course, this would be different if he was taking a grade eight
> > german shepherd's bagpipe exam ! :D
>
> > --
> > jice
>
> Ha ha ha! I wasn't that serious about it, Jice, I think we both agree
> that all participations are welcome. Besides, it would be unfair to
> deny access to the contest simply because one is a good composer. In
> that case, I'd have to kick *you* out :D. Your gracenote simulation in
> 05 still keeps me breathless :). Serioisly, currently it's the only
> track in my playlist and I've it in Repeat mode, the recorder is
> simply brilliant :).
>
> Mingos.

Except that there's a gap between doing small arrangements like me and
composing a full blown score with a great melody like you did...
Anyway, we'll see who's best on July, 5 !

--
Jice