How to get custome Exception Message from Remoting call?

GoodMorningSky

When I call remoting method, it only gives same exception message for all
exception such as,
"Error occurs on mscorlib
Server encountered an internal error. For more inforamtion, turn on
customeErrors in ther server's .config file."

remote method actually throws following message.
catch(Exception ex){
throw new Exception("Error occurs on ExecuteNonQuery! " + ex.Message ,
ex.InnerException);
}

I think all internal exception is caught and return only the exception to
client.
How can I send custome exception?