ntu-kpi.comp.programming

òÁÂÏÔÁ Ó Sql × Visual Studio

Bo

4/9/2005 4:00:00 PM

ëÉÎØÔÅ ÐÏÖÁÌÕÊÓÔÁ ÐÒÉÍÅÒÙ ÒÁÂÏÔÙ Ó ÂÁÚÏÊ ÄÁÎÎÙÈ(ÌÉÂÏ access ÌÉÂÏ foxpro) ×
Visual studio(ÖÅÌÁÔÅÌØÎÏ 6.0) (ÎÁ Ó++)
éÎÔÅÒÅÓÕÅÔ ÞÔÅÎÉÅ ÉÚ ÂÁÚÙ É ÏÔÏÂÒÁÖÅÎÉÅ ÒÅÚÕÌØÔÁÔÁ ÚÁÐÒÏÓÁ ÎÁ ÜËÒÁÎ, É
ÚÁÐÉÓØ ÎÏ×ÙÈ ÄÁÎÎÙÈ × ÔÁÂÌÉÃÕ. öÅÌÁÔÅÌØÎÏ ËÁËÉÅ-ÔÏ ËÏÎËÒÅÔÎÙÅ ÉÓÈÏÄÎÉËÉ ÉÌÉ
ÈÅÌÐÙ ÐÏ ÜÔÏÍÕ ÄÅÌÕ.

úÁÒÁÎÅÅ ÂÌÁÇÏÄÁÒÅÎ.

2 Answers

Frank E

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:56:09 -0500, Giftzwerg
<giftzwerg999@hotmail.com> wrote:

>In article <q4u0g5l2fis4hopfrat69h5mqo820pkeft@4ax.com>,
>old.salt@cmaaccess.com says...

>> >So what?
>>
>> Let me try to explain to someone who does NOT know shit about
>> naval combat, you. Our main weapon against surface targets was the 5"
>> guns. Torps are no longer used against surface targets. So the ship
>> you are talking about which still had a 5" gun capable of fireing is
>> not the same as saying she was out of ammo.
>
>So what? I don't give a flying fuck if the Good Ship Lollipop you were
>serving on used Gummi Bears as a main weapon; USS JOHNSTON didn't have
>a prayer of hurting Kurita's battleships with a 5" gun - and all but one
>of those had been put out of action. The only weapon he had with any
>practical chance of doing damage was the torpedo ... and he was out of
>those.

Just because you can't sink a BB with 5" shells doesn't mean that you
can't do damage. Not everything on a BB was protected by thick armored
belts.

Plus, you never know when you'll get lucky. I think that at least one
Jap cruiser was sunk when 5" shells got a lucky hit on it's torpedoes.

Rgds, Frank

Giftzwerg

In article <O4oKS0nuSSBo+NM9aettVvDdEtyA@4ax.com>,
fakeaddress@hotmail.com says...

> >So what? I don't give a flying fuck if the Good Ship Lollipop you were
> >serving on used Gummi Bears as a main weapon; USS JOHNSTON didn't have
> >a prayer of hurting Kurita's battleships with a 5" gun - and all but one
> >of those had been put out of action. The only weapon he had with any
> >practical chance of doing damage was the torpedo ... and he was out of
> >those.
>
> Just because you can't sink a BB with 5" shells doesn't mean that you
> can't do damage. Not everything on a BB was protected by thick armored
> belts.
>
> Plus, you never know when you'll get lucky. I think that at least one
> Jap cruiser was sunk when 5" shells got a lucky hit on it's torpedoes.

Well, you could say the same about a 40mm or 20mm gun ... and Evans had
a couple of those left, too.

--
Giftzwerg
***