500 Server error when updating large dataset

kirklarsen

11/5/2004 7:40:00 PM

Here is my problem:

When I update a small amount of data, my update works fine. When I do
a large update, it gives a 500 server error after about 10 or 15
seconds. Is there a server timeout that I'm hitting, or maybe a
maximumn POST size?
1 Answer

Ken Kolda

Yes -- both of those things exist. Look at the <httpRuntime> element in your
machine.config file.

Ken