Otto

10/19/2004 7:45:00 AM

Hi, all:
I want to know if is possible to connect to a remoting component hosted in
IIS on a server that is behind a firewall. There is also a proxy server and I
want to use Http channels. I´ve read in some forums that this is not
supported. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
1 Answer

Konstantin

You can use GenuineChannels: