Resume download--httpwebrequest

BeanDog

10/12/2004 10:37:00 PM

I'm using the HttpWebRequest .net object to initiate a download of a large
file from the internet. The stream it returns for me to read the data from
does not allow seeking, however. So, although I know how many bytes I've
read and what they are, it seems impossible for me to reopen the connection
and begin downloading a the point where I left off.

How do I begin reading from the middle of an http web response? Or is there
a better way to download a file from an http address that will allow seeking?

~BenDilts( void );
1 Answer

Ken Kolda

Since this really isn't remoting related, you may have better luck on one of
the other NGs.

Ken