Julia

I have developed an application in Visual Studio .NET
2003.

Now I want my application to communicate with another
application (booth send and recieve data). The other
application can be located on the samt machine, on
another machine in the network or somewhere on the
Internet.

Can someone explain to me what technology I should use,
and why. Where can I find information about different
communication technologies ?

Thanks!
Julia

1 Answer

Ken Kolda

If you haven't read this alread, I'd start here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconchoosingcommunicationoptionsinnet.asp?...

It gives an overview of your options and why you would pick each one.

Ken