microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Why the wkofyr function have difference result with calendar contr

Dave

3/2/2006 3:50:00 AM

Hi All,
I have a field with TransDate extended data type, and I use wkofyr(ETD) to
calculate the week number of that field (ETD) when user enter the date to the
control.
But the week number of the ETD (Axapta' calendar control) is difference to
the result of wkofyr() function.
Could anyone give me an explaination ? and have sample code to solve this
problem ?
Thanks in advance,
1 Answer

Kyle Alons

I believe there is more than one way of calculating week numbers, hence the
two functions:

1. wkOfYr()
2. weekOfYear()

The sysDateLookup form uses weekOfYear() in the method drawMonth(); this is
probably why you see different results on the calendar control? (which I
assume is the standard Axapta date lookup)

JFB
-----