microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.caching

activation code required for autocad 2007

binary language

8/21/2011 3:03:00 PM

Product: AutoCAD 2007
Serial number/Group ID: 000-00000000
Request code: WLHS TYFR F3WL 5EP3
61W3 STD4

Kindly send me activation code......thanks.
5 Answers

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In message <mailman.955.1285036507.29448.python-list@python.org>, geremy
condra wrote:

> Usually here that just means its a letmegooglethatforyou.com link, which I
> find more amusing than is probably healthy.

Why hold back, I also use fuckinggoogleit.com. :)

Seebs

On 2010-09-21, geremy condra <debatem1@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use them when I want to conceal the target of the link. Usually here
> that just means its a letmegooglethatforyou.com link, which I find
> more amusing than is probably healthy.

I thought the idea was funny at first.

Then I posted a question on an IRC channel. I had done a ton of searching
already, and I started by explaining the top three near-solutions I'd found
and why each of them wasn't actually a solution to my problem. And someone
handed me a URL... which was to lmgtfy on the first search terms I tried.

And this caused me to realize just how amazingly insulting that can be when
done to someone who *did* already do the research.

While certainly there's plenty of people who didn't do their own searching,
there's also a fair number who are asking a question because they DID try
searching and there was some problem with one or more of the answers.

-s
--
Copyright 2010, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam@seebs.net
http://www.seeb... <-- lawsuits, religion, and funny pictures

Seebs

On 2010-09-21, Steven D'Aprano <steve-REMOVE-THIS@cybersource.com.au> wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 03:01:53 +0000, Seebs wrote:
>> On 2010-09-21, geremy condra <debatem1@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Then I posted a question on an IRC channel. I had done a ton of
>> searching already, and I started by explaining the top three
>> near-solutions I'd found and why each of them wasn't actually a solution
>> to my problem. And someone handed me a URL... which was to lmgtfy on
>> the first search terms I tried.

> Yes, although in fairness people aren't mind readers. If you (generic
> you) don't give any indication of doing the research, you can expect to
> be ignored or told to RTFM. Google is just the new FM.

See above -- "I started by explaining..."

> Although sometimes people genuinely don't know what search terms they
> should be using, or if they're too generic.

Yes. A few of my friends periodically ask me to search for something
because somehow my pick of search terms tends to work better than theirs.
We're not actually sure why.

-s

On 2010-09-21, Steven D'Aprano <steve-REMOVE-THIS@cybersource.com.au> wrote:
> Yes, I know that. I sympathized with your experience and explicitly said
> I was talking about "generic you".

Hah! Then it was *I* who wasn't reading carefully enough! I bet you
didn't expect *THAT*!

-s
--

In message <mailman.957.1285039581.29448.python-list@python.org>, geremy
condra wrote:

> ... a shocking number of people don't seem to realize that lmgtfy is a
> joke. I had a person a few months ago seriously thank me for giving them a
> link that did the typing for them.

Tell them to tell all their friends about it. :)