microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Microsoft launches Microsoft Dynamics Snap-ins

Amit

2/27/2006 3:55:00 PM

Microsoft last week announced the launch of Microsoft Dynamics Snap. The
snap-ins enable information workers to access and use business processes and
data in Microsoft Dynamics business management solutions back-end
applications using the familiar Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel
and Outlook. Snap applications are available for download at Microsoft
Dynamics Snap site http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/dy... at
gotdotnet.com. Sources for the snap-ins are shared under Microsoft Permissive
License on workspaces linked from Dynamics Snap site at GotDotNet.com for
partners to enhance, customize or use as examples to build more such
composite applications.

First wave of Snap-in applications include Business Data Lookup from Word,
Excel and Outlook, and Timesheet Management and Vacation Management from
Outlook, all of which work with Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0.
1 Answer

TLA

I would like to hear from someone that can make this work on a Windows XP
danish with Office 2003 in English and Axapta 3.0 SP4 en-us.

I have tried installing and re-installing several times with no luck.

/Thomas