microsoft.public.axapta.programming

[ANN] Sidax 0.3.3 - the free sidebar for Dynamics AX

Max Belugin

2/24/2006 10:23:00 PM

Sidax is a sidebar for Axapta (Dynamics Ax)

homepage: http://belugin....

Using Sidax You can manage windows, search through main menu and
reopen recenly opened projects.

Screenshots and details are available at sidax' homepage: http://
belugin.info/sidax

I am developing and using sidax since september '05 and it is quite
stable.

Max Belugin
5 Answers

Retoro

Looks interesting, however the "Sidax" folder is missing from the zip.

"Max Belugin" <belugin@mail.ru> wrote in message
> Sidax is a sidebar for Axapta (Dynamics Ax)
>
> homepage: http://belugin....
>
> Using Sidax You can manage windows, search through main menu and
> reopen recenly opened projects.
>
> Screenshots and details are available at sidax' homepage: http://
> belugin.info/sidax
>
> I am developing and using sidax since september '05 and it is quite
> stable.
>
> Max Belugin

Max Belugin

25.02.06 ? 15:39 Mikael Sorensen ? O?I?I ?EOOIA ?EOAI(A):

Fixed - jurst download http://belugin..../sidax...
once again (17k)

--
iA?EOAII ? ?I?OI?II EIEAIOA AOAOUAOA Opera: http://www.opera...

Samuel L Matzen

Max,

Thanks for the post. Sidax is really nice and will provide me with a better
development environment.

I tried writing a similar app a few months ago, but didn't have the
experience necessary to clean it up the way you have.

Thanks again,

- Sam

"Max Belugin" <belugin@mail.ru> wrote in message
> Sidax is a sidebar for Axapta (Dynamics Ax)
>
> homepage: http://belugin....
>
> Using Sidax You can manage windows, search through main menu and
> reopen recenly opened projects.
>
> Screenshots and details are available at sidax' homepage: http://
> belugin.info/sidax
>
> I am developing and using sidax since september '05 and it is quite
> stable.
>
> Max Belugin

hOObsy

Dear Max, you did great work! Many Thanks, i will try to use it in future.

By now i have troubles with the recent projects function. No Projects are
shown. SAVE on open Project and application restart after installing your
form did not change the matter. If you need info for bugfixing, feel free to
contact me, cause by now I do not have time to go through your code.
FYI: i use Ax 3.0. SP3 under Admin user as well as Kernel Rollup 1

regards, Andreas

"Max Belugin" wrote:

> Sidax is a sidebar for Axapta (Dynamics Ax)
>
> homepage: http://belugin....
>
> Using Sidax You can manage windows, search through main menu and
> reopen recenly opened projects.
>
> Screenshots and details are available at sidax' homepage: http://
> belugin.info/sidax
>
> I am developing and using sidax since september '05 and it is quite
> stable.
>
> Max Belugin

Max Belugin

I think the problem is in the localization (or lack of it in sidax :) ).

If the window title of open project in your axapta starts with something
other than "Project " just add the following line in the
\Forms\Sidax\Methods\pathes (after ["Project ", #ImageProject],):

["<Your prefix> ", #ImageProject],

compile and start 'Sidax' form

Thank you for your question. It is now in the FAQ
http://www.axaptapedia.com/index.php/Sidax#why_recent_projects_function_does_n...

I think, the next version will contain optional external config with
window title settings.

27.02.06 ? 20:02 hOObsy:

written in Opera mail: http://www.opera...